Location: Norristown, PA
Contract Term: 2023-2024 School Year
Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for part of the 2023-2024 school year in Norristown, PA. As an SLP, you will work with students in a school setting to assess, diagnose, and treat communication and swallowing disorders.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech and language skills.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results.
- Provide therapy sessions to students, both individually and in groups.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication needs.
- Monitor students' progress and adjust treatment plans accordingly.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of assessments, progress notes, and reports.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid state licensure or eligibility for licensure in Pennstlvania.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Previous experience working with school-aged children is desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Nicholas Allen | Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement