Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the Hugo MN area for a Full/Part-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a Long Term Sub position. You also have the option of working Fully Remote from home!! If you love working in a school setting & providing speech therapy services to children, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Interviewing now!!
- Must have State License
- Caseload: Elementary with Some ECSE
- Long Term Sub: Starts the End of October for 12-14 Weeks
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) for On-site positions
Please feel free to contact me by call, text or email regarding any questions you may have about this or any other positions we have open!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement