Speech-Language Pathologist Opening (CCC/CFY) - Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis, IN 16 days agoApply Now
Full Time, School Based, Speech Language Pathologist - '22-'23
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district located right outside of Indianapolis. The ideal candidate will join the staff for the upcoming school year. In this role you will have the opportunity to provide speech services to students within the school setting.
Directors are actively interviewing, apply today!
For immediate consideration be sure to email your up to date resume to the contact provided below!
Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (preferred)
- Active Speech license from Indiana state board
- Experience providing speech services in school settings (preferred)
2022-2023 School Year
In person learning
Caseload: Mostly preschool, some K-8 (roughly 65 students, within one building)
- Ensure the highest quality of age-appropriate care/therapy services is provided for all students within caseloads
Evaluate each students' speech, language, cognitive/communicative, and oral-pharyngeal status, collect and document data appropriately
Plan, create and implement effective IEP to ensure student meet their goals
Complete paperwork/documentation accurately and thoroughly and in a timely manner
- Organize, attend and present information within scheduled IEP meetings to educate family/caregivers on the needs of the student.
- Functions effectively as a member of the therapy team. Able to cotreat and work with other therapy disciplines to provide the best plan of action for the student
Soliant Employee Benefits:
Health, vision, and dental coverage
401k company matching provided
Continued education reimbursements
Mileage reimbursement provided for itinerate positions only
Please contact our Hiring Coordinator with serious inquiries today to discuss the next steps in your professional journey.
Inquire about local or travel Speech Therapy opportunities, as we do place speech therapist nationwide!
Hiring Coordinator | Soliant Health
[email protected] | 678.710.7972
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement