Primrose, RI - Speech Language Pathologist Opening.
This is a full time, school-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) assignment for the upcoming school year.
The director is reviewing resumes and arranging interviews now, apply today!
· Benefits & 401k included
· 37.5 hours per week
· Onsite services required
· SLP license approved by the RI, state board
· Self-motivated, positive, energetic, great work ethic
· Knowledge of current therapy and evaluations procedures to address a range of disorders
· Experience with pediatric caseload is preferred
For immediate consideration, apply below or send your resume to [email protected] or call O’Brian at 678-710-7694
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement