Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) in Stone Mountain, GA
Soliant is working with an excellent school district in the Stone Mountain, GA area that needs a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC).
Candidates must be licensed in the state of Georgia. Preferred candidates will have experience in a school system or pediatric environment.
· Elementary – High School Caseload
· Contract (Guaranteed Hours)
· Competitive Pay and Benefits
Contact Kirsten Redd via Kirsten.Redd@soliant.com or 770-225-3191 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement