Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a school district in Washington. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Join us in doing so!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in WA
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- CCC or CFY
- Full School Year
- Full Time - 35 hours a week
- Elementary caseload
- 65 students
- 28 of the students are "speech only" - SLP will be responsible for writing the IEPs for those 28 students
- SLPA onsite to support
- Onsite only
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement