We have a position for a Speech Language Pathologist. The assignment is Part Time. Come be a part of a great school district offering support and extension opportunities. The ideal Candidate can start at least 2 weeks upon offer!
Location: near Belmont, Massachusetts
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC (Certificate of Clinical Competence)
- Licensed with the State
Details about the position:
- 22/23 School Year
- Part Time: 2 – 3 days per week
- Onsite Only
- Caseload: K – 5th
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance!
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. They are interviewing ASAP so take this opportunity today to apply! Feel free to directly call me Mayce Faroon at my office number at 678-710-7721.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement