Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Summerdale, Pennsylvania
Position Type: Full-Time, Contract (Current and Next School Year)
About Us: We are a well-established educational institution in Summerdale, Pennsylvania, dedicated to providing quality education and comprehensive support to our students. As we continue to expand our services, we are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our dynamic team.
Job Description: As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will play a crucial role in helping our students enhance their communication and language skills. In this full-time position, you will work with students ranging in age from 3 to 5 years old. You will be responsible for assessing, diagnosing, and providing targeted therapy to address speech and language disorders.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify students' speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and students' needs.
- Provide direct therapy to students, both individually and in group settings, utilizing evidence-based techniques.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other members of the educational team to develop and implement effective intervention strategies.
- Monitor and document student progress, adjusting treatment plans as needed.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute to the development of appropriate goals and objectives.
- Stay updated on current research and best practices in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid state license or eligibility for licensure in Pennsylvania.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with preschool-aged children, preferably in a school setting.
- Knowledge of a variety of assessment tools and therapeutic techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits package.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Supportive work environment with a collaborative team of professionals.
Please submit a copy of your resume to be considered for this position.
Wyatt Hankins | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement