FT Speech Language Pathologist Needed- Port Angeles, WA
We are looking to hire a full-time speech pathologist to work in a public school located in Port Angeles, WA.
- Grades K-5
- Master's degree from a program satisfying the American Speech-Language/Hearing Association's academic and practicum requirements for the Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC).
- ASHA certification in Speech/Language Pathology or in the process of completing a Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY).
- Current WA state license in Speech/Language Pathology or provisional license in CFY.
- Experience working in a school setting preferred, but not required.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short-Term Disability
- Continuing Education Courses
- Hourly Pay
Please email or call me to schedule an interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement