Speech Language Pathologist Position for the 23-24 School Year!
We are working with an amazing school district near the Harvey, IL area who is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position that is open for the 2023-24 school year. Interviews are happening now for this position, so if you wish to be immediately considered, please apply below.
- Conduct assessments to evaluate students’ speech and language abilities.
- Provide direct and indirect services.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student progress.
- Participate in IEP meetings and provide input regarding students’ goals and progress.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- School experience preferred.
- Required Licensure and Certifications for IL
This position is highly competitive, and interviews will be scheduled as soon as possible. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please apply below. For any further inquiries, please contact LaVonte’ Perkinson, Education Recruiter, at 470-427-0010. My availability for assistance is Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement