A school district near Blyn, Washington on is hiring for a full-time SLP contract position. We are looking for a qualified candidate for the 2022-2023 school year and hope to interview and hire ASAP. This is a supportive school district looking for a dedicated professional to join the team.
You’ll receive competitive wages and benefits such as health, life, and dental insurance.
Please review the specifics and qualifications below.
- Contract dates: 09/01/22 to 06/19/23
- K – 5th grade caseload
- 35 to 40 students
- Providing care to students that require therapeutic services
- Active SLP Licensure in WA
- ESA Certificate for a Speech Language Pathologist/Audiologist
- Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- CFY or CCC-SLP
Apply below. Email your resume to me, Lauren Wernert, or call me at (678) 538 - 6724 if you would like more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement