A school district near Easton, MD is hiring for a full-time SLP contract position. We are looking for a qualified candidate for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year and hope to interview and hire ASAP. This is a supportive school district looking for a dedicated professional to join the team.
You’ll receive competitive wages and benefits such as health, life, and dental insurance.
Please review the specifics and qualifications below.
- Contract dates: ASAP to 06/14/22
- 2 openings
- Middle through high school caseload is onsite
- Elementary caseload is onsite or virtual
- Active SLP Licensure in Maryland
- Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- If hoping to work virtual:
- 2 years of school experience
Apply below. Email your resume to me, Lauren Wernert, or call me at (678) 538 - 6724 if you would like more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement