Speech Language Pathologist Position | Full-time near Oregon City, OR
Oregon City, OR 10 days agoApply Now
A school district near Oregon City, Oregon on is hiring for a full-time SLP contract position. We are looking for a qualified candidate for the 2022-2023 school year and hope to interview and hire ASAP. This is a supportive school district looking for a dedicated professional to join the team.
You’ll receive competitive wages and benefits such as health, life, and dental insurance.
Please review the specifics and qualifications below.
- Contract dates: 08/22/22 to 06/16/23
- K – 8th grade
- 20-25 students under care
- Provide therapeutic services to students
- Active Speech-Language Pathologist license in OR
- Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- CCC-SLP or CFY
Apply below. Email your resume to me, Lauren Wernert, or call me at (678) 538 - 6724 if you would like more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement