A school district we are working with is currently in search of a Speech Language Pathologist for New Orleans, LA. The assignment is Full Time. The ideal Candidate can start within 2 weeks upon offer!
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA CCC’s
- State SLP License
Details about the position:
- Full Time
- Caseload: Handling all ages and those with behavioral challenges while working on their speech therapy
- Makeup compensatory services and/or fill in as needed.
- Interviewing Immediately!
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance!
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. The school is interviewing immediately so take this opportunity today to apply! For any additional questions or concerns please feel free to directly call me Aunna Hawkins at my office number at
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement