Speech-Language Pathologist - Rancho Cordova, CA (Summer2023; Part-Time)
Rancho Cordova, CA 5 days agoApply Now
Position: Speech-Language Pathologist (School)
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
Employment SUMMER 2023; PART-TIME
Job Description: We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our school system for the summer of 2023. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will provide assessment, diagnosis, and therapy services to students. Your expertise in communication disorders will help support students' language and speech development, enabling them to succeed academically and socially.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication abilities.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals based on assessment results, targeting specific speech and language areas.
- Provide direct therapy services to students in both individual and group settings, utilizing evidence-based therapy techniques.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to integrate speech and language goals into the classroom curriculum.
- Monitor and document student progress, adjusting therapy plans as needed and maintaining accurate records.
- Provide guidance and support to parents, offering strategies to promote effective communication skills at home.
- Collaborate with the Individualized Education Program (IEP) team to develop and implement appropriate accommodations and modifications.
- Support students in developing functional communication skills, including articulation, fluency, voice, and language comprehension.
- Provide consultation and training to teachers and support staff on strategies to support students with communication needs.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist in California
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred;
- Previous experience working in a school setting or with pediatric populations is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of a variety of speech and language disorders and therapy techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and colleagues.
- Ability to develop and implement individualized treatment plans and monitor student progress.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines and maintain accurate documentation.
If you are a motivated and passionate SLP looking to make a difference in the lives of our students, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Account Executive| Soliant Health
470-286-1096| [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement