A school district near Temecula, California is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team. This is a full-time, on-site position. Candidate must have some experience in schools.
- Evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treating speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines in a school-based setting.
- Full time.
- Full school year.
- On site.
- $46.00-$58.00/ hour, depending on experience.
- Caseload: K-12
- Virtual interview process.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information or immediate consideration, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement