Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district who has a full-time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist for the 2022-2023 school year.
To qualify, you must have at least:
· Bachelor’s degree in Speech language Pathology or Communications
· An active SLP license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Illinois
Specifications about the position:
- SLP CCC
- 35 hours per week
- Starting January 4, 2023 - April 17, 2023
- 2 buildings (4 other SLPs among those buildings)
- Make-up mins, caseload management, some self-contained classrooms, etc.
- Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant:
· Competitive pay
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· 401k retirement plan
· Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Leighann Lisle, at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement