Soliant is working with a school near McMinnville, OR, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year.
Caseload determinations are being finalized; additional details about the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators.
We seek applicants who are confident clinicians, excellent communicators, and who uphold high standards of ethics and accountability.
- Oregon SLP license
Why work with Soliant?
- Tap into our 15-year history of school SLP placements
- I work with you to connect you with job opportunities, and to prioritize your job search
- Competitive benefits package
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at (770) 723-3774. I can also be reached via email at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement