Speech Language Pathologist opening near Scranton, Pennsylvania. This is a school-based position for the 2022-2023 school year!
- Age groups: K-12
- Onsite, contract position
- Evaluations, assessments, direct therapy, etc.
- Indirect and direct services included
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement