Location: Castle Rock, CO
Discipline: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Employment Type: Full-time
Pay: $40/hr -$50/hr
Additional Details: More details to follow
Requirements: Candidates must have their Colorado Department of Education (CDE) Special Services Provider (SSP) License.
Job Description: We are currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time position in Castle Rock, CO, for the 2023-24 school year. This is an in-person position, and additional details about the role will be provided to interested candidates.
As an SLP, you will be responsible for assessing, diagnosing, and treating students with communication disorders, including speech and language impairments. You will collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and provide therapy services to support students' communication needs.
- Hold a valid Colorado Department of Education (CDE) Special Services Provider (SSP) License in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Possess a master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders from an accredited institution.
- Previous experience working in a school setting or with pediatric populations is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and other professionals.
- Ability to conduct assessments, develop treatment plans, and provide therapy services to address students' communication goals.
- Knowledge of relevant assessment tools, intervention techniques, and evidence-based practices in speech-language pathology.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents.
Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement