Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Soliant is dedicated to providing exceptional speech and language therapy services to individuals of all ages. Our team of passionate professionals is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of our patients by helping them overcome communication and swallowing challenges. We are seeking a talented and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of improving the quality of life for those we serve.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess communication and swallowing disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and patient goals.
- Provide direct therapy services to individuals with speech and language difficulties.
- Implement evidence-based therapeutic techniques and interventions.
- Monitor and document patient progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including physicians, educators, and psychologists.
- Educate patients, families, and caregivers on communication strategies and home exercises.
- Stay updated with advancements in the field and participate in professional development activities.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid state license (or eligibility for licensure) as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with diverse populations and age groups.
- Strong knowledge of diagnostic procedures and treatment techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Compassionate and patient-centered approach.
- Proficiency in using relevant technology and software for documentation and therapy.
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement