Speech Language Pathologists near Birmingham, MI.
Are you looking to work in pediatrics? We have a great opportunity available in a supportive school district. The students are 3-5 years old and require early intervention services. This is a full-time contract position set for the remainder of the year. Submit your resume directly to [email protected] for consideration!
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Competitive Weekly Pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement