Are you ready to take your passion for speech-language pathology to new heights? Soliant is seeking a highly motivated and talented School-Based SLP to join our team near Boston, MA. We pride ourselves on creating a supportive and innovative work environment that empowers our professionals to make a real impact in the lives of students. If you're looking for a unique opportunity to grow professionally while making a difference, we'd love to hear from you!
- Provide exceptional speech and language services to students in a school-based setting.
- Conduct thorough assessments to identify students' speech and language needs.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans tailored to each student's unique challenges and strengths.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support the success of students with communication disorders.
- Utilize innovative therapy techniques and technologies to enhance students' learning experiences.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute to the development of effective goals for students.
- Stay informed about the latest advancements and research in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Full-Time (32.5/hrs.)
- Caseload: K-12th grade
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Active state licensure in Massachusetts as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP).
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) preferred.
- Experience in a school-based setting is advantageous, but new graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Dedication to making a positive impact on the lives of students.]
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If you are passionate about making a positive impact on students' lives and embracing innovation in education, we would love to hear from you! For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement