Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in California. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in CA
- CA teaching certification
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Full time
- Full school year
- 7-12th Caseload
- Roughly 55 students
Start/End Workday (Depending on Assignment): 8:00 – 3:00, 8:30 – 3:30 or 8:45 – 3:45
Start/End Date: August 2, 2022, following Interview & Clearance of Live Scan – 5/26/2023 (last workday)
- Onsite only
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Guaranteed hours
- · License reimbursement
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement