I am working with a school district near Covington, GA that is interviewing candidates for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist position for the 2021-2022 school year. This is a full-time position with 37.5 hrs./week. Interviews for this position are being scheduled quickly so please submit your application today to schedule an immediate interview.
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Georgia.
- Master’s/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Preform assessments and screenings to determine student’s speech needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and make recommendations to parents and teachers on the best treatment plan.
- Submit computerized Medicaid billing for reimbursement.
- Collaborate with teachers and pupil services personnel to execute treatment plans.
Please apply below or send your resume directly to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement