Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for 23-24 School Assignment
Soliant is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team as a contract employee for our client near Denison, TX. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a collaborative and supportive school-based environment, where you can make a difference in the lives of children. Clinical Fellows are encouraged and welcome to apply!
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to identify speech, language, and communication disorders in students.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students with speech and language disorders.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure a coordinated approach to speech and language services.
- Provide direct therapy services to students in both individual and group settings.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of student progress and treatment plans.
- Participate in team meetings and provide input on the development of individualized education plans (IEPs) for students.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Current state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- Experience working with school-aged children with speech and language disorders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of best practices in speech and language assessment and treatment.
- Experience with individualized education plans (IEPs) and the special education process.
This is a contract position for the upcoming school year, with the possibility of extension. Compensation rates will be commensurate with experience.
If you are a self-motivated and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist, or Clinical Fellow who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of children, we encourage you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Account Executive | Soliant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement