Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Chambersburg, PA 11 days agoApply Now
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
New Story Schools in Chambersburg, PA is seeking a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC/CF) to provide services to students as part of a multi-disciplinary team. The Speech Therapist will promote the development of communication skills through assessment, program planning, and direct service at our three Reading locations (within a 5-mile radius). Starting salary based on experience.
- Plan and conduct assessments, as well as record and interpret data.
- Develop individualized treatment plan aiming to promote communication skills, including expressive language, the ability of verbal expression, receptive language, and augmentative communication.
- Monitor and revise treatment plans as needed and communicate with all team members involved to ensure the effectiveness of services provided.
- Plan, implement, and adapt speech-language therapy activities.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the student’s treatment team and family to design and implement appropriate services.
- Develop and implement IEP goals individualized to the student
- Administer appropriate testing to gather data for the development and/or revision of the treatment plan.
- Provide reports and make recommendations regarding future needs of students.
- Implement appropriate behavior management strategies and techniques.
- Demonstrate knowledge of student’s privileges and responsibilities in the behavior program.
- Maintain speech-language therapy supplies and order supplies as needed and requested by families/teachers.
Eligible New Story School Employees will receive:
- Competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account options
- Employee Discount Program
If you feel that you meet this qualifications, please submit an application or send an updated resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement