Job Title: Onsite Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Vallejo, California (30 minutes North of San Francisco)
Employment Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Work Hours: 7 hours per day preferred
Caseload: 40 students, primarily focused on therapy and assessments
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Vallejo, California, to support our students for the upcoming school year (2023/2024). As an Onsite SLP, you will play a crucial role in providing speech and language therapy services, as well as conducting assessments for our students. We are committed to maintaining an onsite-only model, and virtual classrooms will not be considered for this position.
- Conduct assessments to evaluate students' speech and language development.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy plans for students with speech and language disorders.
- Provide speech and language therapy services to students as per their Individualized Education Plans (IEPs).
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication needs.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of assessments, progress reports, and therapy plans.
- Participate in IEP meetings and contribute to the development of goals and objectives.
- Monitor and track student progress and make necessary adjustments to therapy plans.
- Valid Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) license in the state of California.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) is required.
- Experience working with school-age children and students with diverse needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of an educational team.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: $50-$60, depending on experience, credentials, and interview process.
- W2 employee status with access to insurance and retirement benefits.
- Access to our advisory support team.
- Dedicated recruiter to advocate for you and assist with any employment-related needs.
- Option to explore additional opportunities within the organization.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Onsite SLP position in Vallejo, California, please contact Brittany Mohundro directly at 470-299-1186 for more information and to start the application process.
Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of Vallejo, just 30 minutes North of San Francisco. We look forward to welcoming a dedicated and enthusiastic SLP to our school community for the upcoming school year.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement