Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a school district in Kansas. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Join us in doing so!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in KS
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Full time
- K-8th, few high school students
- 2 buildings
- 7:45am to 3:45pm OR 8am to 4pm
- Interviewing now
- Onsite only
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement