Soliant is currently seeking a passionate and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist for a full-time position in Texas for the 23/24 school year. As a dedicated SLP, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse student population, make a positive impact on their communication skills, and contribute to their educational success. Bilingual skills are preferred, and recent school experience is required.
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team in Texas. As an SLP, you will assess, diagnose, and provide individualized therapy for students with communication disorders and delays. Your expertise and dedication will help students improve their speech, language, and social communication skills. This is a full-time position for the 23/24 school year, providing ample opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication abilities.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and goals based on assessment findings.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students in individual and group settings.
- Utilize evidence-based interventions to address speech production, language comprehension, expressive language, social communication, and pragmatics.
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjusting therapy plans as necessary.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to integrate therapy goals and strategies into the classroom environment.
- Participate in IEP meetings and contribute to the development of appropriate educational goals and accommodations.
- Stay updated with current research, best practices, and trends in speech-language pathology.
- Provide guidance and support to parents and caregivers regarding speech and language development.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid Speech-Language Pathologist license in Texas.
- Recent experience working as an SLP in a school-based setting is required.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of speech and language development, assessment, and evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently, manage a caseload, and prioritize tasks.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the diverse needs of students and educational settings.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement plans and investment options.
- Professional development opportunities and continuing education support.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
If you believe you will be a good fit for this opportunity, my contact is below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Account Executive | Soliant
Phone Number | (678) 710-7730
[email protected] | www.soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement