Soliant Health is partnering with a great school district in Missouri. This district is looking for a full time speech contractor for the 23.24 school year. This district is very supportive, with a ton of resources for you to learn and grow in your career.
Our company offers amazing travel assignments, where we can provide unique compensation packages. Soliant welcomes new grads and we look forward to helping you start your new journey!
To qualify you must:
- Have an active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in MO
- Obtain a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Full time
- 35+ hours per week
- Full school year for 23-24
- Middle and high school caseload
Soliant benefits include, but are not limited to: Quick interview and hiring process, competitive pay & unique pay packages, guaranteed hours, license reimbursement, health benefits, 401k match
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement