Soliant is partnering with a school district near Grafton, VA to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opening. Specific details about the position would be given when speaking with the school director.
- PreK-12 Caseload
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Licensure For PA Required
- ASHA Certified Preferred, CFY Welcome!
- Previous Schools Experience Preferred
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Available
- Guaranteed Hours
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
To apply directly for this position, please send your resume to [email protected] Once your resume has been received, I will contact you to find out your availability for a phone interview. I look forward to working with you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-225-3051 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement