A school district located in Hotchkiss, Colorado has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entirety of the 22-23 school year.
Details provided are just a brief overview of what this position entails, specifics will be found when speaking to a school director.
- Full time
- K-12 caseload
- Full school year
- School/Pediatric experience preferred
- CO license required
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement