Soliant is looking for a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school district near Lee Center, Illinois for the full school year. Apply today to be immediately considered!
- Full Time
- Onsite Position (Virtual positions may be available)
- K-12th Caseload
- School year calendar and schedule
- Weekly pay with benefits available
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Therapy
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Pathology
- Previous schools' experience is preferred, not required
Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-225-3051 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement