A school district located near Clayton, Alabama has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the upcoming 23/24 school year.
- Full Time
- 2023/2024 School Year
- Candidates wishing to work Part time may be considered as well
- School/Pediatric experience preferred
- Masters of Science degree
- Georgia license required or ability to acquire before starting
- SLPA's w/ Bachelors are encouraged to apply as well
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement