Category Schools - SLP
A school district located near Stockton, California has a position open for a part-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work part time for the entire upcoming school year.
- Part Time
- 23/24 school year
- School/Pediatric experience preferred
- California license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Masters of Science degree
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement