A school district located near Bechtelsville, PA has a position open for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entirety of the remaining school year.
Details provided are just a brief overview of what this position entails, specifics will be discussed during the interview process. Apply today for consideration.
- Full time hours
- Remaining school year
- PA license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
Salary for this position is variable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information and emailing your resume directly!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement