Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist
Job Description: Our school district is seeking a dedicated and qualified speech-language pathologist to join our team and provide services to students in our K-12 school setting. The speech-language pathologist will be responsible for assessing, diagnosing, and treating speech and language disorders in students, as well as collaborating with teachers and parents to support students' communication needs. Details: Full-time; 23/24 NSY; caseload: K-12th grade.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech and language abilities
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and collaborate with teachers and parents to ensure a collaborative approach to intervention
- Provide direct therapy services to students individually or in small groups
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary
- Participate in IEP meetings and contribute to the development of goals and objectives for students with speech and language needs
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to provide strategies and support for students' communication skills in the classroom and at home
- Master's degree in speech-language pathology or communication disorders
- Current state license or certification in speech-language pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred
- Experience working with school-aged children, preferably in an educational setting
- Knowledge of various communication disorders and evidence-based intervention techniques
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits: Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) for On-site Full-Time positions.
To Apply: Please apply on website or submit your resume to [email protected] Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Feel free to contact me via phone, text or email at 678-748-5320 for any additional information!
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement