Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Maternity Leave Coverage - Near Placentia, CA!!
Placentia , CA 11 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Soliant has partnered with a school district in the area of Placentia, CA and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for this upcoming school year. If you are interested in making a difference and working with great kids APPLY TODAY!
- Full Time
- Caseload: preschool
- Diagnoses speech and language disorders.
- Preschool assessment and intervention.
- Evaluates the effects of a speech, language or hearing disorder on a pupil’s educational performance and academic achievement.
- Provides intervention (either direct or on a consultative basis) that addresses individual goals and objectives directed toward academic success through remediation or compensation.
- For students with hearing impairments, provides training in effective use of residual hearing, skillful use of amplified sound, speech reading skills, and effective use of visual/environmental cues.
- Conducts ongoing evaluation for qualified students and makes periodic reports of progress, recommending adjustments in intervention program as necessary.
We seek candidates who are:
Professional and accountable
Flexible and solution-oriented
Well-organized and detail-oriented
California SLP license
We want you to join our team! If interested please contact Hannah East - [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement