Soliant is working with a small school community near Mesa, AZ, seeking an elementary school contract Speech-Language Pathologist.
About the position:
- 30-40 hours/week
- 22/23 school year
- Elementary school caseload
Administrators will share more Information about the caseload during interviews.
- Arizona SLP license
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement