Soliant is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the Flint, MI school district. This is a remote position! Apply today to start your new contract position in a school that could benefit from you.
- 3-4 days a week
- Experience working with children
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, dental, and vision package available
- 401k with company match
- Weekly competitive pay
• Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
• Holds current license and/or registration in MI
Apply on-site or contact Katelyn Bruno directly!
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement