A school district located in Montgomery, AL has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entirety of the remaining school year.
Details provided are just a brief overview of what this position entails, specifics will be found when speaking to a school director. Apply today for consideration.
- Full time hours
- K-12 caseload
- Accepting candidates with CCC’s and CFY’s
- AL license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
Salary is variable based on experience. We also offer a great benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information and emailing your resume directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement