Are you looking to start your new career? Soliant is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work in Colorado this upcoming school year. This position is perfect for someone completing their CF to gain supervision hours. The school district also has openings for licensed SLP's.
- Full-time position with guaranteed hours
- Experience working with children
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, dental, and vision package available
- 401k with company match
- Weekly competitive pay
• Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
• Holds current license in Colorado
Apply here or contact Katelyn Bruno directly to get started.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement