Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
A school district located near Appleton, Wisconsin has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for a 12 week assignment starting in September.
- Full Time
- 12 weeks starting in September
- School/Pediatric experience preferred
- Masters of Communications Science and Disorders
- Wisconsin license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement