We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for a Speech Language Pathology position near Ayer, MA. This position is Full-Time for the 2023-2024 school year.
• Assess and evaluate the language, articulation, cognitive, and/or hearing abilities of children
• Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on evaluations
• Monitor progress of assigned students
• Collaborate with families, caregivers, and other professionals to provide guidance and support for individuals with communication disorders.
• Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
• Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
• Previous experience working in schools
• Knowledge of current SLP best practices
• Ability to work on-site only
If you are an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist who is passionate about helping children reach their fullest potential, we would love to hear from you. If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to Ka[email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement