Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
We are currently seeking a dedicated and skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Baltimore, Maryland. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of individuals with communication and swallowing disorders, helping them improve their communication skills and overall quality of life. APPLY TODAY!
- ASAP - EOSY
- Full - Time (37.5 hrs/week)
- 8:00 - 4:00
- Caseload: Elementary students
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders in individuals of all ages.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals based on assessment results, client needs, and evidence-based practices.
- Provide direct therapy services to clients, targeting areas such as speech production, language comprehension and expression, articulation, fluency, and social communication skills.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current license to practice Speech-Language Pathology in the state of Maryland.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) preferred.
- Previous experience working as an SLP, preferably in a school, clinical, or healthcare setting.
If interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Hannah East - [email protected]
We are excited to hear from you!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement