Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate SLP to join our team near Belmont, MA. As an SLP, you will provide valuable support and assistance to students with diverse learning needs, helping them succeed academically and fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment. Apply Today!
- 2 hrs/week
- Caseload: 4th grade students that function at 1st grade level
- Multiple disabilities
- ASAP - August
- Conduct thorough assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and goals based on assessment results and client needs.
- Provide direct therapy services to clients, including interventions targeting speech production, language comprehension and expression, articulation, fluency, and social communication skills.
- Utilize evidence-based therapeutic techniques and strategies to maximize clients' communication abilities and promote their overall development.
- Collaborate with clients, families, and interdisciplinary teams to create a supportive and effective therapy environment.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current license to practice Speech-Language Pathology in Rhode Island.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) preferred.
- Previous experience working as an SLP, preferably in a school or clinical setting.
- Strong knowledge of assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of speech and language disorders in individuals of all ages.
- Familiarity with standardized assessment tools and therapy techniques commonly used in speech-language pathology.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact Hannah East - [email protected] for more details!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement