Soliant Health is seeking Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for school districts near Canterwood, Washington. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year (2022-2023) with the opportunity to renew. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Full-time (M-F)
- 2022-2023 School year
- Flexible caseload
- Zoom interview with school director
More information about your job responsibilities are available during your interview with the school director!
- Health, dental, and vision packages available
- Support from your hiring manager during the contract term
- Weekly pay and guaranteed hours!
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in WA
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement