Company Name: Soliant
Location: near Castleberry, AL
Job Type: Full-time
School Year: 2023-2024
Soliant is a leading healthcare contracting organization dedicated to providing high-quality speech-language pathology services to individuals of all ages. We are committed to helping our clients improve their communication and swallowing abilities, enabling them to lead more fulfilling lives. Our team of passionate professionals works collaboratively to deliver comprehensive therapy solutions and achieve positive outcomes for our clients.
As a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), you will be responsible for providing diagnostic and therapeutic services to individuals with communication disorders, speech impairments, and swallowing difficulties. Your primary objective will be to assess, diagnose, and treat clients using evidence-based practices and customized therapy plans. You will work closely with clients, their families, and other healthcare professionals to address speech, language, and swallowing challenges and help clients achieve their communication goals.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid license to practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with a diverse range of clients, including pediatric and adult populations.
- Strong knowledge of speech, language, and swallowing disorders, as well as relevant assessment and treatment techniques.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to [email protected] for immediate assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement