Soliant, a respected healthcare staffing provider, is currently seeking a licensed School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school district in Clovis, CA. We are looking for a qualified individual who is passionate about helping students with communication disorders and who can work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other healthcare professionals to develop and implement individualized education programs (IEPs) for each student on their caseload. If you meet the requirements listed below and are interested in this opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
- Full-time or part-time positions available
- Onsite or remote work options for the 2023-2024 academic year
- Direct and indirect services to the caseload, which will be discussed during the interview
- Must have a degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a valid California State SLP License
- Previous school-based experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience with assistive technology, augmentative and alternative communication (AAC), and early intervention is a plus
- Teletherapy or hybrid learning services may also be provided
- Interested candidates with multicultural competence and knowledge of education law and advocacy are encouraged to apply
- Weekly pay and guaranteed hours
- Liability insurance coverage
- Stipends available under specific circumstances
- Full-time employees will have access to health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits, subject to working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
How to Apply:
Submit your application and updated resume to Dylan Gullickson, Soliant Account Executive, through email at [email protected] or by phone at 470-489-1826 for immediate consideration and further information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement